In their BAGS: Fitness Instructor, Heidi Anderson
The beautiful, talented, and incredibly busy, Heidi Anderson, shares what is in her gym bag:
- My wallet and my keys- yes they are attached to each other. I was the queen of losing both, but once I attached them together, I never lost them again! (knock on wood)
- Victoria Secret lip gloss
- A Journal- I jot down every single class I teach and take a mental snap shot before I teach so I can remember the flow. I also jot down new people in my classes names because I have an easier time remembering things if I write them down first!
- Hair elastics galore! I have too much hair to not tie it up into the tightest bun ever when I am teaching!
- My Iphone (obviously) and my Ipad- my back up weapon! I learned the hard way once when my phone died right before my cycling class that I better have some back up music on hand at all times.
Don't miss class with Heidi... she is a must:
6:30 am Studio Cycling (Equinox Sports Club)
5:30 pm BarreWorks (Yogaworks Comm Ave)
6:30 pm SculptWorks (Yogaworks Comm Ave)
6:00 am Row (Btone Newbury St.)
8:50 am Lean Line (Equinox Dartmouth)
5:30 pm Precision Run (Equinox Chestnut Hill)
6:30 pm Damage Control (Equinox Chestnut Hill)
6:00 am Damage Control (Equinox Franklin)
6:30 am Studio Cycling (Equinox Franklin)
10:15 am Damage Control (Equinox Chestnut Hill)
4:30 pm Lean Line (Equinox Chestnut Hill)
6:00 pm Sculptworks (Yogaworks Comm Ave)
7:00 am Precision Running (Equinox Franklin)
9:00 am Sweat (Equinox Sports Club)
5:30 pm Ropes and Rowers (Equinox Sports Club)
6:15 pm Metabolic Meltdown (Equinox Sports Club)